Today, I am proud to say I’ve been serving the people of Arkansas for more than 23 years. My practice spans the gamut from business and employment litigation to serious personal injury, estate litigation and probate, and transactional matters for business clients. I am admitted to practice in all state courts throughout Arkansas and Texas, as well as several U.S. district courts, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the U.S. Court of Appeals. For a representative list of a few of the cases in which I have served as lead counsel, review my case results.
Those who are considering a partnership with my firm should know that I treat each of my clients with respect and compassion. I make a point to give each case the time, effort, and research that it deserves, and I always welcome the opportunity to speak with new clients. Please feel free to contact me by phone or through the contact form at the bottom of this page. I will attempt to return messages left through the website contact form within two business days.
- Arkansas, 1995
- Texas, 1988
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U. S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U. S. Supreme Court
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth, Tenth, and Fifth Circuits
- Juris Doctor - University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Baylor University, 1985